2008年11月5日 星期三

new new new

(Last sunday at the dome of 2009 world games in KH)

I'm forming a new team.
I'm learning a new language.
I'm preparing a new test.
I'm particing a new way of thinking.
I'm experiencing new places.
I'm reading new books.
I'm meeting new friends.

It's a new day everyday, so what am I going to see next year when I look back?
I'm still so new to this world and I need to adapt faster.
I agree that if you do just one thing but do it well is worth the time, but even after prioritizing there's still much to be done.

Finally we had a short but fun graduation trip for VPs in 0708 of SYLC. It was simple, a dinner, a breakfast and a room for overnight drinkning and fun. Trainees came (the new one from Canada, too) and brought friends and we had dinner at the Tripod king and breakfast at Midtown bagel (seems I don't really have many places to go to in KH). I've also been meeting with so many newies these days, one at a time taking around one hour each, I'm hoping not only can they get a better learning experience when they join the OC team of sNCF 2009 but have a better organized aiesec life plan.

It's dificult to really remember what you've done after you stop bloging for some time.

Going to meet with another manager tomorrow who sponsered us in the past and another prof on friday, please let me be prepared. I also have to finish my proposal as soon as I can and I still haven't planed my trip to China this winter.

Still, I'm trying to write a new post here everyday...

4 則留言:

Ennis 提到...

Haha~me too!
for the last message

Felicia Tu 提到...

Hey hey, remember the day we meet up next weekend Haa, Start my summer here, embrace the winter there :)

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

to ennis,

Wow, I think I left that message some long time ago. How are you doing? Still in AIESEC?

to felicia,

Of course I remember, still I don't know when you are free? Let me know the date!!! I'll make my schedule work. See you!!!

Felicia Tu 提到...

15 or 16 is all alrite for me :)