2008年10月25日 星期六

old old old

(In an ice cream parlor near SYU, closing these days. Used to be VPM location but the owner is closing it and taking an MBA program in our school.)

Was in Midtown the other day with a few friends.
A few obversations that day and after.

1. We were only two people and were seated in a corner during lunch time. The whole place was full with people but there was a time a large table for six opened and my friend wanted to move over. I thought we would be asking for too much if we did so and the table we had already suited me enough (my friend is very very very skinney, in fact) but she kept looking at the table for six and giving that look "I wish we were over there". We moved anyways. Didn't feel right the whole time but it would be even more annoying if my friend kept giving me the look.

2. Breakfast that day was almost twice the size (still one bagel though) and it was my first time not finsihing it, there was just too much eggs and cheese for one day.

3. A waitress I like a lot (she's just friendly) came to serve my table before my friend came and actually gave a warm welcome than just the normal "hi, can I take your order". It felt nice but rang a bell thinking "what does she remember about me".

4. Grandma was still at my house that day when I left, and she was leaving so I wouldn't see her when I came back. She said "listen to your parents" before I head out and I said "I will". But, I always listen, it just I don't always follow.

5. I noticed my pants fading color. Is it because of the rain?

6. This kid accidentally threw a baloon from behind, I handed it back to him with a smile.

7. Went to Wang's steak to celebrate my mom's bday. Haven't had steak for a long time but I didn't order steak in the end. Why is that so?

8. My friend's boyfriend (both from Sweeden) is finally getting his tattoo. Helped him do a bit of translation between him and the tattoo artist, I could tell he really wanted to bond with the guy doing his tattoo. It was a really cool experience actually being inside the shop though I didn't get to see the process.

Anyway, this is old stuff and there's so much of last two weeks I don't remember.

So back to today and good bye yesterday.
I'll just have to leave you in the past and on this post.

沒有留言: