2008年10月6日 星期一

full ahead

(photo of a cloud moutain in Guilin, quite interesting eh?)

Didn't go swimming today.
Finally I've realised my body is really really not in shape and something must be done about it.
Less food intake and more exercise, that's what I definately need.
But instead, I chose to sit in front of my PC, think a bit about my past 24 hrs and write my blog.
I'll be studying before midnight though.

So in the morning I was trying to find the post office to send a "money bag" for the hostel in 烏來 for our 0708 LCP graduation trip. Finally the time and place (people as well) are aranged, I really need more time. So help me... myself. (thanks GOD, but I should take care of this.)

Last night was nice, met Nozomi and Conk. Had a short (three hour) conversation on the possibility of a project and I'm thinking there's a possibility making this into something bigger! Wonder how it'll turn out, but I'm gonna try and help.

Something really funny happened was when Nozomi was drinking tea out of a bowl, her tea bag hit her on the forehead and she was almost knocked out!!! At least she acted so, but stayed calm or tried to, and I was there to see it all happen. Sorry Conk, didn't mean to laugh so hard when you were talking la.

Today was finally my first class of Integrated Marketing Communication. I think it's gonna be a great semester, team members look great... two exchange students from France and Sweeden, two SYU students majoring in foreign litarature. The Prof seems well prepared (I hope) and the whole course is conducted in English, which gave me the opportunity to check out how the level of this class was. A few actually surprised me to be honest.

Another class of basic Psychology was nice as well, got there in time and it was two hours of a bit of Psy history. I've gotta get some time to read a whole book, there are a few at home actually.

Ever wonder why some people never learn to email?
You spend so much time trying to explaing over msn or the phone.
What's so difficult with a simple reply?

I don't know, but I really gotta think about how this could be solved.

Time is still not in it's best use.


The sky was really nice tonight when I left school.
Too bad my camera wasn't with me.

3 則留言:

Narq 提到...

Where is this? Sorry, I tried to find out from your previous posts but couldn't really. I like your 'Think, it's the only way to live' though mine would probably be: 'Write, it's the only way to live' >.<

Felicia Tu 提到...

hey friend~

got your "pre-mail" ytd..haaa
Sent a mail is rather touched than chatting in msn, right.. i like your new layout of this blog, seems much clearly get to know the life you had, and also with nice "photo" as well..Good start~ i still try to move on in somewhere i interest:) Take care

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

to narq,
I always have a description under a photo. This one was taken in Guilin. I'm doing so to try and capture more in life not just through writing but also by the way I observe this world.

to felicia,
When will you be back? Maybe before October 2009? Hope we get to meet in person again:) Write me if you'd like.