2008年10月8日 星期三

The Journey Begins.

(photo taken of one window in 2006.7.14 in my old room)

Why is it there are times you get the feeling that everything is in place and waiting for you to make the call and start? Well, there's still a not of uncertainty in my next year but I think I'm ready to go on to the next stage. The sudden rush of blood (I use this sentence a lot for no reason) and so many ideas come in your mind and all you need to do is execute. But hey, execute, the most mysterious word in the universe... the one thing that needs great control to truly command.

Met with the Prof this morning, I was up around 7a.m. and arived at school almost 8:20. I found the Prof's office and waited outside since our meeting was at 9:00. But while I was outside writing on my notes, the door suddenly opened!!! She was already inside and was just about to brush her teeth. Very awkward moment indeed as she invited me in and was planning to talk to me first until I insisted on her to finish what she was meaning to. The meeting went well, just in time for "social marketing" at 9:00 and I got a few ideas (or should I say courage?) to begin the first step of my project, the AIESEC summer national conference of 2009 as OCP.

It was nice to meet the students in social marketing for only one fifth of the class were TW students, many from Sweeden, France, Holland...mostly Europe. After two weeks fo class finally we're getting familiar with each other and the best thing is... I now have authentic friends now who REALLY speak French! The best advatage for taking this class, though when the Prof goes through his material I'm also thinking how I can actually market AIESEC for the coming year. Ideas, ideas...

Afternoon was French and wow, I can't wait for next year to come! Never realized learning a new language is such a rewarding experience, never felt that way when I was learning Japanese, but my mindset was different two years ago. I need to improve as much as I can, a little late but still worth every second.

After coming home I made a very special and unusual decision. I went out with my parents and grandma. I really have work on my hands and there are a few books I'm looking forward to finish, but I thought I should give them a bit of my time, which in the end was 4 hours. The reason I'm here in Kaohsing is because a friend I was to meet tonight was caught up in a last minute meeting and I decided to go north tomorrow morning. That left me with a free night to do whatever I wished, but this evening was quite enjoyable. Never really had the time to chat with my grandma that much (because she travels around to each child's faily) and to really take time to look at her, I caught myself gazing at her sensing the beauty of age.

What is left in years following?

For me?

My Journey Begins.

沒有留言: