2008年10月18日 星期六

today

(Terrance Fine Food Garden, today, this is what it looks like when you lie on the table)

How do we "see" today?
You see it before it really happens, and you look back to see it all over again.

I want to see today NOW.

Morning around 9 I went to IKEA for breafast. Never knew so many people came to IKEA this early for a bite and around 10 past 9 (restaraunt opens at 9), the tables were packed. We were lucky to get a table, many weren't. There was this huge fight in the cafeteria when we were finding our table, caused a lot of attention, and some guy from another table got annoyed and yelled at them saying something "take the fight somewhere else". Then around 10 we headed for Cafe Fiona (close to Mega department store) but the light was too dim to study. So we went riding across Kaohiung and checked a dozen of cafes (really, I think around 8 or 9), and after two hours we ended up going to a place next to Midtown bagel, Terrence Fine Food Garden.

So here we are.

Tonight we're having a family gathering (you know, the kind of family in the same department consisting of members from each grade?) at 6 pm, so that means I have 5 hours to study and send a few more emails. I'm giving a short presentation on monday for a class, but that won't take up too much of my time, I think.

Wonder what'll it be like tonight.
Also wondering what I'd have written on this post if I did it this night.

I guess there's just not too much to share when you have a day like this.
Or am I not making the best use of my 24-7?

So, how do we "see" today?

We can't.
We "LIVE" today, and each and every other day.


ps. It was nice to see you yesterday, dear Phoebe. You're gonna do just fine.

沒有留言: