2008年10月22日 星期三

10 minutes

(in SYU, today, on the streets beside the school of management, I have no idea who that guy is)

Can be a lot of time.
And that's how much I'm going to take to post my life today.

People respond to what they recieve. It's not how friendly you think you are that's going to give you good personal relationships, but being sensitive on how others accept your positive signals. It's been really nice to meet a few friends now and then (walking around school rather than by scooter could be the reason) and to making REAL contact with them.

French is getting tougher. The bigger the challenge the better. I don't know why so many friends are starting to take French lessons (not in the same school) and many are traveling to France, preparing to go there or they ARE from France. Emily said I don't have a FRENCH FACE, meaning it's awkward seeing my image saying "Bonjour". I guess she's right. Finally go the CD for the practices in the text book, let's see how far I go.

Trying to find a few snapshots for a document I need to hand in for the military test, I stumbled upon a lot of old pics taken in junior high and high school. I actually looked good in the past. And there were a few pics of me with some other friend but I have completely no merory of that person whatsoever.

Social marketing this morning the same. The funny thing is, I ran into Tanya yesterday, and she told me that the prof from IMC is the prof of social marketing's wife. Wow, sure is some coincidence? Good thing is I'm doing quite well in both classes, wouldn't want them going home and having dinner discussing about two different students and finding out it was all along me. That would need explaining.

Came home tonight thinking I might go for a swim. The leftovers fromt the tripod king
were till in the fridge and I thought maybe I'd finish them or I'll have to throw it away. But after dinner I just felt like doing nothing at all, since I'm going to spend my night studying until 12:00, and I was soooo stuffed again by the leftovers (I guess that's why they charge so much). Can't wait to go and study this saturday at midtown again. Poppin says she's gonna bring a friend and so am I.

Sigh.

Ten minutes are up and I used an extra one minute to type this...
Good night for today, bonjour for tomorrow!

2 則留言:

Felicia Tu 提到...

10 mins still can make a effort, still can see a "truth", still can..move on by foots..Going back to Taipei soooooon :) 3 weeks left ha~

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

When? Maybe we can go to your friend's shop that you posted on your blog?