2008年10月13日 星期一

5 hours

(temple incence in Guilin, this summer)

That's how long it takes from Taipei to Kaohsiung.

And that's what happens when you don't plan well with the most important things in life...

TIME and MONEY

It's lucky that I take the HSR now and then, leaving me sober and energetic with much more time to spare, of course a little less in the pocket. I didn't quite mind the ride back home, a bit tiresome but acceptable, but I did have to skip a class as a result.

Emily was nice enough to give me a ride home for I was almost broke when I arrived. We talked a bit about how she and SYLC was doing, seems she's going through a very tough period.

Got my new book through the mail today when I got home. It's called predictadly irational, wanted to read the English version but I was a member of 天下文化 so I only had to pay around half the price tag for the Chinese version. Let's see if I finish it before this month ends.


Life's like this.
When you feel poor, you spend your money carefully or you try your best to earn more.
It's the same with everything else.
I feel quite poor about the training I've given myself and the time I've had left.
Let's see if my actions shift, even just a little bit.


Spent the last few days with bunch of NTU students.

I believe it's really the place that creates the person, could be the same other way around but I haven't had such a nice debate (actually conversation) for a long time.
Guess it's also because the time they spend on ptt?


Making a big decision this week, maybe a couple.

2 則留言:

Felicia Tu 提到...

I'd like to see your Blog with creative arrangement, one picture with a day around.

Also doing well in this small city ha this semester fly so quick to catch anything:) The people are cool in creative industry if i get my English improve then it can be a good connection :)

Life is much clear through not as much as people know me, through going my track base on the speed giving to. Fun. Simple.reliable.

be back to Taiwan for two months in the end of this year, quite surprising to see the article with your nice expression in English..

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

Thanks for the comment. I was just checking out your blog before I saw this reply. I think your English must really be improving over there, all I can do now is think more in english, read english material. Maybe I'll study a bit for toefl, if I'm ever going to take the test...

I'm just glad that finally I have a model of keeping track of close friends and leaving a trail of my own life for others to catch on.

And it's not time consuming at all.