2008年10月16日 星期四

I'm lucky

(in Vietnam, last summer)

And you really are when you believe so.

Today was nice, simple.

Had some progress on my proposal and a nice conversation with a possible partner for our conference. I arived on time with my notebook to give a short presentation, she was busy so I waited for a few minutes. Another lady in the office offered me some tea and a magazine so I thanked her and stayed put. My contact then arrived soon and we head downstairs for a short meeting (three hours to be exact, maybe not so short) but I only spent around 20 minutes really giving my presentaion. We exchanged ideas on how our cooperation could be done and she shared some info on her unpleasant past experiences with students, which I must beware. She's actually the kind of big sister type of person, not the salesperson kind, trying to give you sharing about life and opinions. Let's see what'll come up this coming year, congrats to our possible cooperation!

Another thanks goes to a dear friend, when I read my mail today. I think most people have great ideas, it's just most people don't listen, especially to the ones that think more and speak less. Really glad to have so many people providing help on my way to the biggest event for me next year. Also got a couple of letters from the OCs for sNCF, seems we're finally going to have our first meeting! Bon!

Watched a bit of the third presidential debate on youtube, it's one and a half hour in total, might not finish but it sure is fun to watch. Wonder who has the time to watch something like this? Well I do, so I am lucky. If you're interested, check it out HERE.


A bit of reading, French or swimming for tonight? Let me think.

Maybe all of them :)


Let me finish the presentation for IMC first.


ps. Why is it I cannot log in msn tonight?

2 則留言:

Szu 提到...

hey... I just figured out you're flyingbee.... hahaha
Nice blog!

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

Who else did you think I was, dear:) How are your French lessons going?