2008年10月12日 星期日

Flash back.

(In 碧潭, Taipei, today.)

Four days in Taipei, four days of complete escape of my almost rigid brain.
Am I really in a new state of mind or is it the alcohol that's doing the job?

Spent a day in taipei moving, helping the sister of a very close friend of mine to get her stuff in her new apartment. Very nice two floor apartment with all the furnature in place just waiting for a new owner. Met with their mom and we had lunch together before we started to unpack, got a 3.5G internet usb modem for the sister's notebook and had 鮮芋仙 (new chain store of shaved ice and sweets in TW, growing rapedly these days) for desert. We had some fun doing the unpacking and organizing, I haven't seen so many text books from high school for a long time, brings back memories they do. Don't quite remember much of the geography, math, literature...but it still felt familiar, though I'd do poor on any given test. (GOD, what was I doing in high school...)

It was around 5 pm when I noticed my friend saint searching for a friend to drink. I don't drink that often and never once have I done so in Taipei. I asked if she needed help on finding a few friends and I as soon as I got the "GO" signal I sent a sms to nearly everyone I knew, through my personal phonebook, facebook, aiesec, high school...anything I could get my hands on. But a lot of them were back home for double tenth's and many didn't reply. I was online msning as soon as i could but it was pretty difficult to find the right people. After a few hours trying frustrated, we finally decided who was going and where to.

9%, that's where we went. Right next to ROXY, and it took us a few minutes to decide which was our final deision. It was quite dark (aren't they all) and it was 600 for the guys, drinks unlimited. I was inside and soon we were having our first round and on to the dance floor. But that's almost about what I remember about that night. Yup, you guessed right. I had my first drunk experience. It was still awful the next morning when I head to 新店 on the MRT to meet with my 0708 teammates for our graduation trip. And sure did I get the WHOLE hangover package, the dizzyness on the one hour trip on the bus to 烏來 was sooooo awful I nearly didn't make it to our hostel. The host there gave me a cup of tea and I sat there trying to come back again, 佳欣 said if I threw up I might feel better.

She was right.

I was completely back to my own self!!!

Well, the two days of our 0708 LCP grad trip was quite free, the eight of us spent hours talking and having a good time. It was not until a few hours ago did we finally part from each other and head back home. Most of what we did was eat, sleep and chat. I guess it was the feeling that we could stop thinking of our resposibilities for two days and just do nothing at all, with good company of course.

Thank you 0708 LCPs of AIESEC TW.



I decided to change the rules on this post, too.
Another picture on 10/10. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?

(Taipei train station, 10/10.)

沒有留言: