2008年10月24日 星期五

I like sushi so much

(this summer, with my LCP elect, in 幕府 sushi)

I like a lot of things, too.

This guy from Holand was telling me I have this American way of saying things.
I asked how do you tell?
He answered, you're always saying stuff with "like" such as "it's like", "you're like"...

I like it when I have a friend who is honest to me.
I like it when I find a blog of a close friend that has a point in his posts.
I like it when I learn so much in conversations and meetings with different people.
I like it when I see so many people willing to help me in this year for sNCF.
I like it when I experience running out of the shower to open the door for my parents.
I like it when I sence that things are staring to START, such as the OCM today for instance.
I like it when I know I should wasted time and I try hard not to, still sometimes reminded.

I hate it when I realize i can only type sentences consisting of words...
but with no spirit to be seen in the whole article.
I need more input and more pratice.

I'm getting a really bad headache these days, better lay off the alchohol, not that I drink all the time, but a few beers yesterday at Flo's birthday party. Very fun indeed and Nozomi and I were planning a way to justify drinking, haha.

Sushi anyone?

2 則留言:

Felicia Tu 提到...

i remember u love Sushi :)
Everyone have many preferences, but how does the world can open more widely,but still got your preferences?

To become a great thinker, you must THINK. 提到...

I see no conflict between the two. You still love what you love, right?